Friday, January 07, 2011

Celebration


Celebration
Originally uploaded by Outspoken Images
Favorite Me Theme

Something magical happened to me today.

Today I was at work and I decided I wanted to go on flickr instead of work. So I did. After looking through amazing photos done by people far more talented than me, I noticed something.

On the top of my screen, there was this number. A number I didn't think I would get to so soon. I've reached my 500 profile veiws.

I know it sounds like a small achivement, but to me, this is monumental. This was a hobby I was too shy to persue for the longest time. I had no skills to start with. Just a camera and a hope.

Thank you to ALL who made me more happy than a kid at Christmas.

Outspoken Images

Thanks for sharing this with us in the theme

No comments: