Sunday, April 10, 2011

How Do You Work This Thing

How Do You Work This Thing by hbmike2000
How Do You Work This Thing, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

WEEKEND SHOWCASE

Ninety five percent of the time, I keep my camera setting on manual. And Ninety five percent of the time I forget to set something before shooting. I stressed for an hour over the settings before finally feeling happy about them. I ran outside and snapped about 100 photos!

Imagine my surprise when I uploaded them to the computer and they all came out looking like this! I couldn't believe I had been holding the camera BACKWARDS all morning!!!

Atleast the settings were correct

PS. I was so stressed my brains leaked. :)

Mike Kaser (hbmike2000)

1 comment:

Innocent Owner Of Mad Cats said...

Very cool of you guys to pick my photo. I am honored. Thank you