Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Inspiring Asanas. Awakening The Energies of Yin & Yang

Via Flickr:
Continuing my series Inspiring Asanas...

Here is my artwork for the month of November, reflecting my creative vision of one of the powerful asanas we do about in the last part of each yoga session.

Recorded this Cobra pose, performed by my husband and me with a tiny bit of long exposure, keeping my camera in up and down :-) Of course, I did cast my texture magic then, enhancing the image by layers of textures with our origami papers, including Chiyogami paper with a pattern made of Katsushika Hokusai's “The Great Wave off Kanagawa”, and also some hints of our origami magic star piece in the middle.

Our yoga sessions usually are accompanied by soothing music from Julian's albums In Flow of Light and Mysterious Garden - it sets rather meditative mood....

No comments: