Thursday, January 03, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! by i eaт sтars
Happy New Year!, a photo by i eaт sтars on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
It's 2013! :D

Leave it to me to wake up early the one day I don't want to. At least I found an empty parking lot :) My handwriting didn't come out in the picture, so I had to improvise [ photoshop paintbrush scribble! ].

Do any of you follow "rules" for luck in the new year? I was chatting with my gramma yesterday, and there are so many goofy things -- Italians supposedly wear red underwear, you're not supposed to eat chicken [ I'll be vegetarian today! ], and then there are certain numbers. Funny :)

Best wishes to all! I'm feeling better already. 2013, heeeelllllo!


For print inquiries, please Email Me :-)
be a fan on f a c e b o o k*

1 comment:

Jo said...

This is such a happy shot! Also, you're super cute :)