Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Inspiring Asanas. Heart Openness of Yin & Yang Kind

Via Flickr:
Continuing my series Inspiring Asanas...

Here is my next artwork for the series, reflecting my creative vision of a very energizing asana we do about in the middle part of each yoga session. The Camel Pose (Ustrasana) considered to be a “Heart Chakra” yoga pose that energizes the body and balances the soul.

Recorded this asana, performed by my husband and me with a little bit of long exposure, keeping my camera's aperture wide-open in yin-yang mode :-) I had to levitate in this pose too for the sake of the composition :-)
Of course, I did cast my texture magic then, enhancing the image by layers of textures with our origami papers, including Chiyogami paper with a pattern made of Katsushika Hokusai's “The Great Wave off Kanagawa”, as well as a hint of our origami magic star piece in the centre of the energetic system :-)

With this work I'm starting the second year of this series... so you may see the all the previous images in this set or as a slide show :-)

No comments: